The legal basis for processing of your personal data is the following: ·
- The compliance with a contract and/or a commercial relationship. ·
- To comply with various compulsory legal obligations of the company.
- For the legitimate interest based on all kinds of security reasons, the improvement of our products and services, the management of your information requests, claims and fraud management.
The data we request from you are appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary to carry out the purposes provided above. You are entitled to withdraw consent at any time, although this does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn. You further guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and truthfulness of any information you provide us, undertaking to keep the data you provide us updated so that such data truly reflect reality at all times. You shall likewise be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and the damage they may cause.
We store your data as long as there is a contract or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your rights to erasure, cancellation, and/or restriction of processing of data. Following the end of this storage period, the company shall erase, destroy, block or pseudonymise your personal data. In the case of blocking, your information shall always be maintained although it shall not be used and no processing shall be completed, whenever this information could be needed to lodge claims or there could be any court, legal, or contract responsibilities arising out of its processing, which must be addressed and made recovery necessary.
The data you provide to us may be assigned to the following companies of the LAST TOUR group for the proper management of the services specified above, and to inform you of products and services that may be offered in the future: ·
- LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L.
- And any other entity of the LAST TOUR group, and/or substituting the above. Users are further informed that their data shall be assigned to the commercial company THE ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP, LLC solely to provide the mail chimp newsletter service.
If you pay with a credit card, data shall be coded and transferred to our payment partners. Any personal details about you shall solely be used internally within the LAST TOUR group and shall not be assigned to third-party companies or entities, aside from the ones provided herein.
Finally, if you send us a curriculum vitae for employment reasons, it shall become part of a file owned by the company. The purpose of the file is selecting staff and by spontaneously sending us this information, you will be granting your express consent for your data to be available in future staff hiring or staff selection processes. Additionally, these data may be assigned to LAST TOUR CONCERTS, S.L. and BALKBONE TOUR, S.L. for the same reasons.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS:
You can exercise rights of access, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, cancellation or objection, and portability rights at the company, at Camino de la Ventosa, 46, 1º D, CP 48013 in Bilbao. Moreover, you are entitled to lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Your rights set out under data protection laws can be exercised in Basque, Spanish and English.
To safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that the company has adopted all technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the computer security of the personal data supplied, including (inter alia): ·
- Pseudonymisation and coding of personal data where applicable. ·
- The capacity to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services. ·
- The capacity to restore the availability and access to personal data swiftly in the case of a physical or technical incident. ·
- A process of regular verification, assessment and valuation of the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of processing.